Develop your strengths – and discover new ones – with the UK’s largest financial services group. We’re helping Britain prosper, and we can help your career prosper too. Expect from your programme:
- A learning culture that fits around you – make your own choices and shape your own career, discover what interests you and develop the strengths that matter to you.
- Placements with insights – because our programmes are rotational, you experience different aspects of different business areas, often in various cities across the UK. This diversity of experience gives you insights into our organisation that help you plan clearly as you progress.
- Outstanding support – experienced support and tailored training: a mentor for general guidance and advice, development managers to help you make more of your strengths and seize opportunities, masterclasses, away days, extensive online learning resources – everything you need to keep on discovering.
- Award-winning development – among other accolades, we’re a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer, widely recognised for helping people like you – potentially our leaders of the future – to discover who you are, what you’re good at and how you can be the best you can be, inside and outside of work.
- Professional qualifications – we pay for your studies towards the formal professional qualifications that take your career to the next level. We’ve been in your shoes and understand what’s involved – the support’s here for you.
- The right balance – what matters to you in your life outside of work is very important, which is why we encourage you to develop your passions as well as your strengths. We want you to develop into a well-round person with a balanced life.