Only got a minute? You could…
- Make a list of things that make you happy. Remembering what brings you joy can help elevate your mood if you’re feeling low.
- Dance like nobody’s watching! There’s nothing like jumping around to your favourite tunes – plus, it can give you an endorphin boost.
- Get creative by doodling. Grab a pen and paper and get those creative juices flowing! Challenge yourself to create a masterpiece in sixty seconds.
- Take some deep breaths. It might sound basic but many of us tend to stop breathing deeply when we’re stressed. You’d be surprised how much better you’ll feel after a minute of deep, focused breathing.
- If you can, step outside. A change of scenery can be (almost) as good as a holiday. Even if it’s just for a minute, stepping outside and breathing in some fresh air can refresh your mind and soul. If heading outside is out of the question, take a minute to explore an amazing location online, seek out beautiful drone footage, or take a wander on Street View.
Cindy: Think of three things I'm grateful for